Tuesday 16 June 2009

A big Thank you

Just a quick post today!

Manx.net says the weather on Saturday will be:

Saturday: Mostly dry & bright with variable cloud, sunny intervals & a moderate or fresh W to NW wind.

Ideal weather conditions, I'm very happy with that and it will be so much nicer than last years weather. I don't know if it's possible for the weather to be worse than last years? I think everyone deserves a pat on the back for even taking part in the event last year!

Before I go, I just want to post how brilliant my friends are for supporting me. My friend Glenn isn't taking part in this years Parish in order to back me up over the sloc. My parents are backing me up from Peel onwards. My boyfriend is sitting in the back up car from Kirk Michael onwards and one of my best friends Lucy will be in the back up car from Rushan onwards. I know Jo and Elliott will be finding me at some point and god knows who else.
Jo and Lucy are helping me out with the shopping and helping me cook the rice and mash potato (I know it's not hard but it's just an excuse for a get together and Lucy is brill at cooking and it's their way of supporting me.) So thank you so much!!!! :) x x x

No comments: